Register

[REL] MatchMaster v0.1 - Source codes!

Discussion about MatchMaker, MultiArcanum, UltimateArcanum and other multiplayer projects.
Arronax's Best Friend
Zombie
Arronax's Best Friend
ArcanumAlive Developer
Zombie

[REL] MatchMaster v0.1 - Source codes!

Postby Crypton » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 am

Because this project get's abandoned too, and you need MatchMaster for MatchMaker, I've decided to release this as well.

MatchMaster is web api, written in PHP5, using MySQL, you can call it a "master server", it holds data about currently running servers which were created by using MatchMaker, so its possible to find your server by other players easily via build in server browser inside Arcanum.

Anyway, you won't be able to use MatchMaster directly, because it uses custom database functions that are not included in source codes, however, you can easily edit that, or write your own MatchMaster.... so this release is only to show you how MatchMaster and MatchMaker works together.

Download:
http://arcanum.game-alive.com/download/matchmaster.zip

Bunny
Bunny

Re: [REL] MatchMaster v0.1 - Source codes!

Postby Soach » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi!

Can you please load this file again?

My friend and I tried to play with Match Maker last evening, but master server was down, so we couldn't (game crashed after click on "Internet" in game menu). So we thought it would be cool to be able to play just using IP of the host and without master server, or to be able to create our own master server.
MatchMaker is a really great mod, especially due to it's save\load ability. Thank you for creating it!

Bunny
Bunny

Re: [REL] MatchMaster v0.1 - Source codes!

Postby dagrimreefah » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:06 pm

Yes please, PLEASE re-upload this file, Crypton. I absolutely love your MatchMaster and MatchMaker, you are a true HERO for making these wonderful applications. I would love to start my own master server in the event that yours gets shut down again. Please re-upload MatchMaster for the world to download! Thanks again, Crypton, and sorry for the thread necro!

Return to Multiplayer Discussion