Register

ArcVoice v0.4 - Voice Actor's Helper

Discussion related to audio content.
Bunny
Bunny

Re: ArcVoice v0.4 - Voice Actor's Helper

Postby llamatron » Mon May 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Hey dude is this still up and running? i can help out with voice acting,no problem.just need to play around with the ArcVoice a bit, to get to know it.
:violin:

Arronax's Best Friend
Zombie
Arronax's Best Friend
ArcanumAlive Developer
Zombie

Postby Crypton » Wed May 30, 2012 6:36 am

llamatron wrote:Hey dude is this still up and running? i can help out with voice acting,no problem.just need to play around with the ArcVoice a bit, to get to know it.
:violin:

Hi, yes it's still alive. If you can, then please try to record something using ArcVoice, and then post it here, so we can give you some feedback. Thank you. ;)

Bunny
Bunny

Postby llamatron » Thu May 31, 2012 12:51 pm

hey i cant seem to get the arcvoice to work. when i try to unpack it says it is damaged or wrong format.which is wierd since it being just an exe file.

Arronax's Best Friend
Zombie
Arronax's Best Friend
ArcanumAlive Developer
Zombie

Postby Crypton » Thu May 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Please try to re-download the archive, and try to use 7 zip for the unpacking. ;)

Ailing Wolf
Ailing Wolf

Postby soshial » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:10 pm

I would gladly participate in voicing some characters because for now that is all I can help the project with.
But I can start voicing as soon as there is a version of OpenArcanum — so that I can play it and see what character to choose and to see the full dialogues to know the right intonations.
I will be checking on the updates.

Arronax's Best Friend
Zombie
Arronax's Best Friend
ArcanumAlive Developer
Zombie

Postby Crypton » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 am

@soshial: Hello. You don't have to wait for OpenArcanum to be released. Those dialogs you make can be imported to old Arcanum as well. So if you make something, it can be used in both Arcanum and OpenArcanum. ;)

Ailing Wolf
Ailing Wolf

Postby soshial » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Crypton wrote: @soshial: Hello. You don't have to wait for OpenArcanum to be released. Those dialogs you make can be imported to old Arcanum as well. So if you make something, it can be used in both Arcanum and OpenArcanum. ;)

I understand. But I have something in mind: I do not want to play the original Arcanum because I have already done that. This time I would like to play only OpenArcanum because only playing from scratch would make it possible for me to test the environment, interface, quests and other possible bugs in OpenArcanum since the beginning of the game.

Thus, I will patiently wait.

Bunny
Bunny

Postby TheHorseman » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:58 am

Greetings, I shoudl probably makea thread syaing "hello" somewhere but finding this place and this application has made my week as I've been thinking about getting into Arcanum again after two years of solid fatherhood.

Anyway, I downloaded the app and amrunning into some difficulty in using it, not the app itself but most likley setting my installation up as its been quite a while since I've even gone anywhere near Arcanum.

This is what I have thus far:

Arcanum clean install patched to 1074.
World Ed 1074 and 1070.
Copy of Arcanum.dat, unpacked into a folder in Modules using dbmaker.

The thing is I have no dlg folder in the Arcanum main folder, Module folder or the unpacked folder....so I can't find anything to work on.

I'm expecting this to be noob error on my part, but anyhelp would be appreciated...and major props for making this program sir!

Thank you in advance!

Previous

Return to Audio Content