The Abyss?

Chat about anything that is not related to Arcanum nor ArcanumAlive.
Ailing Wolf
Ailing Wolf

The Abyss?

Postby Blaze656 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Hey Crypton, why live there?
While it may look cool, there are no amenities and I dunno about you but I personally would prefer it if all the water everywhere wasn't about to flash steam at any second...and have to worry about angry gremlins eating my toes while I slept...Or maybe you're a wizard who brought a chunk of arcanum to the abyss! That way you get a great view AND through the clever use of portals have running water/a corner store right outside your door!
Plus free heating...

Kite Scout
Kite Scout

Re: The Abyss?

Postby Zeratchi » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:41 pm

I have no idea of what is going on here.. Are you on some sort of a acid trip or something? xD *Joke*
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria

Ailing Wolf
Ailing Wolf

Postby Blaze656 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:34 am

well you know, Crypton apparently lives in the abyss, which is a horrible, horrible place with no newspapers or even people to talk to. Horrible place.

Stilwater is much nicer, or even Tulla if you happen to be of the...magickal persuasion.

Kite Scout
Kite Scout

Postby Zeratchi » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 am

I'm still not completely with you, but fair enough. Stillwater is awesome, orgy parties and all that :D

Ailing Wolf
Ailing Wolf

Postby Blaze656 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Orgy parties? man, I really did miss out on some quests there...I just remember stealing a lot of stuff, including some statue and hoofing it back to my base in the tarant warehouse district (after murdering the ogre guarding that painting, you can return the painting for some money and then use that mini warehouse and chest as a base because it's owner is dead and it is too far away for wandering NPC's). I only mentioned it because it had a nice "ski resort" feel.

Kite Scout
Kite Scout

Postby Zeratchi » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:42 pm

You should give that statue to a woman (Who hosts the orgy btw *wink*) and she will grant you a 1+ beauty bonus (Blessing).

Ski resort, well.. Never thought about that :P

Ailing Wolf
Ailing Wolf

Postby Blaze656 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:59 pm

yeah, I accumulated tons of wealth as a thief...but never really had anything to spend it on. I think by the time I went on indefinite hiatus from arcanum (and switched to mac during) I was planning a heist in tarant; either Radcliffe or parliament, I hadn't made up my mind.

Arronax's Best Friend
Zombie
Arronax's Best Friend
ArcanumAlive Developer
Zombie

Postby Crypton » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:05 am

Blaze656 wrote:Hey Crypton, why live there?
While it may look cool, there are no amenities and I dunno about you but I personally would prefer it if all the water everywhere wasn't about to flash steam at any second...and have to worry about angry gremlins eating my toes while I slept...Or maybe you're a wizard who brought a chunk of arcanum to the abyss! That way you get a great view AND through the clever use of portals have running water/a corner store right outside your door!
Plus free heating...

The city where I live is so dirty, dusty and dark, it seems like I'm literally living in the abyss. By city, I mean a real city, not a Arcanum one.

I wish I could live in Tarant, for real, even as beggar, living on the streets. That would be cool. ;)

Ailing Wolf
Ailing Wolf

Postby Blaze656 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:48 pm

a real city...damn, I was about to start guessing!
Would have started with vendigroth.

Anyways, hope you have plants at least for the air quality in your home.

Next

Return to Open Chat